Oxygen Club of California Young Investigator Award
The ICMAN5 Committee will award one (1) Research Higher Degree (RHD) student with a Prize during the Poster Session at the ICMAN5 Conference. The RHD Student Posters will be judged by a panel made up of ICMAN5 Committee Members. The panel will individually speak with the eligible RHD Student Poster Presenters about their work, whilst the RHD Students are in attendance and next to their Poster during the designated Poster Session.
The ICMAN5 Committee is pleased to announce that up to eight (8) student travel grants available for successful poster submissions and invites students interested in postgraduate research in the areas of:
- Clinical Research Strategies for Demonstrating Efficacy and Safety
- Approaches to Elucidating the Mechanism of Action of Nutraceuticals
- Evidence Demonstrating Disease Prevention and Treatment
- Indigenous Medicines
- Regulatory Frameworks for Nutraceuticals
- Manufacturing and Quality Assessment Challenges
- Funding and Commercialisation of Research
to apply for an ICMAN5 Travel Grant.
Up to eight (8) postgraduate students will be awarded with up to AU$400 cash* travel grant and each will receive a refund for their Full Conference Student Early-bird Registration Fee.
To be eligible for the student travel grants, you must, NO LATER THAN 30 JUNE 2011:
- submit a poster abstract reporting your research that you intend to present at the conference, that is then approved and accepted by the ICMAN5 Committee.
- apply for a travel grant as part of the abstract submission and tell us in 25 words or less why you deserve to be awarded the travel grant
- have purchased a Full Student Early-bird Registration to attend ICMAN5
Terms & Conditions
- The Travel Grant is open to students currently enrolled in postgraduate studies at any Australian Universities or Institutes.
- There is no guarantee that a representative from all states / territories will receive the grant – all submissions must be considered eligible and approved by the ICMAN5 Committee.
- *Up to AU$400 cash will be awarded for up to eight (8) successful applicants Early-bird Registration Fee will be refunded for those successful applicants (with the exception of those located in South East Queensland - Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Gold Coast regions - see below).
- *If successful, students from South East Queensland (Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba and Gold Coast Regions) will only receive a refund for Early-bird Registration Fees - they will not be eligible to receive up to AU$400 cash travel grant.
- In the event that the ICMAN5 Committee deems NO poster is at a meritorious level of standard, no Travel Grants will be awarded.
- All decisions by the ICMAN5 Committee will be final and no discussion will be entered into.
Download the Submission Form and return the completed form via: